Boasting flashy combat, stellar graphics, and various game modes, Swords of Blood is the first AAA-quality fast-paced F2P hack-and-slash RPG game on the blockchain launching in Polygon.
Swords of Blood will be published as a cross-play mobile and PC game, built on the framework of an award-winning title that was initially released, only on mobile, but not fully completed, in 2019 by Artifex Mundi.
Hit Box Games LLC, whose CEO and game director are both former Artifex team members, has acquired unlimited rights to publish a complete reimagination of the game with the following features:
- Able to accept payments from all chains and even Fiat currencies via SphereOne and Simplex.
- 40% of all tokens and payments brought in will be managed by our market-making team
- 4 million USD planned in added development
- Play to Own
- Brand new and more engaging F2P mechanics
- 4, 8, and 16-player PVP modes
- New soundtrack featuring members from many famous acts such as Disturbed and Trivium
- Weapons specialist and creator, Ben Abbott, from the famed show forged in fire
- E-Sport Micro Tournaments
- Community-based gaming with guilds and clans
- G.U.T.’s, game utility tokens (our name for NFT) that can be used in-game and sold on the open market.
- 150-hour game expansion pack whose narrative is written by a team with members from Cyberpunk, The Witcher, Gord, Command and Conquer, and Ghost Recon.
- Community-based communication areas and we are in talks about having these be VR capable